APR offers a full service adapted to customers’ needs in all segments:
- General ultrasound
- Gynaecological ultrasound
APR personalises a maintenance service to fit our customers’ needs, suitable for the full range of analogue and digital systems:
- Radiology rooms
- Vascular systems
- Radiography and fluoroscopic systems
- Radiosurgery systems
- Portable radiography systems
- Intraoral systems
SALE AND ASSEMBLY OF EQUIPMENT
APR customers benefit from its experience as national leader in medical equipment maintenance, providing advice on purchasing the most suitable solutions to suit their needs. APR professionals’ training and experience help us offer our customers not only the equipment – new or previously-owned – that best fits their needs, but also assembly and tuning services for it, including running acceptance tests and optimising image quality, maintaining the manufacturer’s warranty.
CONSULTANCY, COURSES AND TRAINING
Knowledge of medical requirements and technological solutions means that we can take centre stage in the training field, through agreements with prestigious university centres offering degrees and masters in bioengineering and biomedical engineering. At APR, we build a “technological partnership” with our customers, offering consultancy and training from two lines of work:
· Technical consultancy: we study care services and data to optimise existing technical resources.
· In-company training: we teach maintenance and electromedicine staff in the centres how to perform basic servicing on their own. This helps cut response times, extends the useful life of the equipment and reduces maintenance costs.
REMOVAL AND TRANSFER OF EQUIPMENT
APR’s knowledge and experience in the diagnostic imaging field means we can offer a catalogue of special services including:
· Removal of Radiology Equipment. In accordance with procedures and European safety regulations for the sector. This includes the certificate of destruction for sensitive material and environmental protocol declaration.
· Transfer of Radiology Equipment. In accordance with procedures and European safety regulations for the sector.
At APR, we understand that care services should be available round the clock. Occasionally, some incidents require longer repair times than normal. To stop this affecting care services, we can loan our customers equipment:
- C-arms for radiology
- Portable radiology equipment
- Ultrasound equipment